1.06.2009

Brittany + Dallas

Here are a few out of a LOT of cute ones, of my cute roommate, with her cute fiance. We found some sweet spots, but Logan is WAY too cold. I don't know why anyone would want to live here. . . . :)









4 "he said, she said":

Selena and Russ!! said...

why are you such a cool photographer. i wich i was as cool as you. you need to charge the BIG BUCKS!

Lindsey Hansen said...

MOLLIE! These photos are amazing! You did a great job! See... you can too come up with good poses! :)

Natalie B. said...

good job mollie and i do think that britters and dallas are way cute!

Mauri said...

Your photos are amazing! Dallas is my little brother and we think Brittany is a doll! You did a great job! Do you mind me asking how you make them look so retro? Do you edit in photo shop? I just got a new camera and have been playing around a little bit with my two little boys. I would love any suggestions if you don't mind sharing your secrets! Thanks so much! mauri.winder@gmail.com