9.24.2009

BLSMB
















7 "he said, she said":

Lindsey McLaughlin said...

Oh my adorablness! WAY TOO CUTE!!!! You did so good! and I can't believe how big they are getting!

megan said...

Yippee!!!! I've been waiting to see them...LOVE #1, #3 and the FINAL one :) love 'em all...love the colors - great job!
p.s. is that YOU on your header???

Selena and Russ!! said...

Oh i love the couch! Your sisters family is ADORABLE! THat was a cute setting! Was that in Prescott!? I want to go to prescott......I want to see my mollie too......

LEIGH, BLAKE, TAY & TEAGZ said...

umm..... is that you at the top smooching that boy with a RING on your finger?

Costley Images said...

ha, megan and leigh... no that isn't me and that isn't my man either. Sorry for the confusion! It's Brenda and Lance :)

LEIGH, BLAKE, TAY & TEAGZ said...

Dang.....That is crazy she looks just like you.

Kristy Martin said...

CUTE!!!! I MISS THEM!