3.31.2010

My Bridal Shower

This is Long Overdue. But I'm okay with that. My Bridal Shower, put on by my amazing sister Lisa and helped out by many wonderful ladies... My mom, Janyne, Darla... WAS AWESOME.
There are no pictures of people because I wanted you to admire the decorations. So colorful, so eclectic, so fantastic. I told my mom that I want all the decor for my new house. That's probably not going to happen, but I can dream. We had delicious food and so many loved ones came. Thank You Lisa and everyone!
Bridal Shower
The favor were these little labeled baggies holding Three types of handmade truffles:
Oreo-White Chocolate, Red Velvet Cake Balls and Peanut Butter Chocolate.
YUM.
Bridal Shower
my cute cake, that I want to stare at forever. Made by "Dena".
Bridal Shower

Bridal Shower

Bridal Shower
My mom made these little table clothes and sewed the green balls on the edges.
Bridal Shower

Bridal Shower

4 "he said, she said":

Alisha Gordon said...

Mollie dear! I don't even know where to start or what to say to the beautiful, amazing shower! Wow! Gorgeous! I am in love with the chandelier, that cake and oh my goodness the table cloth and the place mat with the pom poms. I must have it all, especially the place mat and table cloth. Do you know where its from? TOTALLY gorgeous. AND CONGRATS on the wedding!!

Heidi Bitsch said...

LOVE IT ALL! It's so you and very very cute! I think I need the recipes for the truffles that were in your favor bags! Any way you could get those for me? So glad you had such a great shower! What kind of gifts did you get?

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

My gosh.....sooooo cute! Love your cake !! Everything looks GREAT!! That reminds me...... did you ever get a chance to give Selena her bridal shower pics? We talked about it just the other day and I think she mentioned that she never got them. I could be wrong though...my memory is not the best these days! Congrats on you getting married... Selena is telling me how GORGEOUS her dress is :)

Selena and Russ!! said...

I LOVED IT!? where are the lingerie pictures!?!?!? =-)