5.10.2010

designing

i love when i do a photo shoot and then i get to handle the images more by designing. i've been doing a lot of this lately...

including my OWN wedding announcement below :)


announcement,graduation,wedding,invite

announcement,graduation,wedding,invite

graduation and holiday cards are fun as well

announcement,graduation,wedding,invite

announcement,graduation,wedding,invite

announcement,graduation,wedding,invite

announcement,graduation,wedding,invite

and don't forget the bridal shower menu!

menu,design

3 "he said, she said":

Allison Barry said...

Holy Cow you designed your wedding announcements? I loved them. I feel sad that I missed your open house. I was throwing up. Sorry too much information but I can't wait to see your bridals!

Selena and Russ!! said...

you are hired. design some things for me! i Freakin love it! Why are you sooooo talented!I could never do that! Teach me!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Oh Mollie, you never cease to amaze me! I had no idea you designed your own announcements, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised, you are super talented! Seriously, can I come visit you and you can share your wisdom with me so I can learn how to do this? You Rock Mollie!