6.15.2010

Julie and Steven Shepherd


Congratulations Julie and Steven! Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your wedding. It was such a special weekend and I will never forget it. You two deserve all the best. Love ya!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 "he said, she said":

megan said...

so beautiful...so handsome...great job!!

Heidi Bitsch said...

Oh Mollie, your pictures are always so perfect! What a beautiful couple and what beautiful photos! P.s. what lens do you usually shoot with? I'm looking to expand my glass and was just curious what's your go to lens for shooting weddings, engagements, etc.

Los Shepherds said...

the most bestical day of my life:) thankssssssssssssssss