7.19.2010

San Diego and the Furrow!

We got to stop by San Diego for about an hour on our way home from Utah last week.
It was short and sweet but we still got some really fun images of my aunt Terri's family on the beach. This is just a sample. Enjoy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 "he said, she said":

MichelleMariePhoto said...

I love that you bring furniture everywhere!

Anonymous said...

Pretty good post. I honest stumbled upon your blog and wanted to tell that I take exceedingly enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any street I' ll be subscribing to your victual and I hope you transmit again soon.
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]