2.18.2009

Jake & Melanie--Mt. Timp







I just finished editing this wedding. What a special, fun day it was with my good friends Jake and Melanie. Mt. Timpanogos Temple was beautiful and it the weather was great. Later that night down in Salem we had a fun reception (which I will blog pictures of later). Those Hopkinson's really know how to PARTY!! Enjoi....

2 "he said, she said":

Mardee Rae said...

These are gorgeous. I wish I had known about you when I got married! The whole family really liked you and we are so excited to see all the rest of the pics.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

Mollie- WE ARE SO HAPPY YOU STOPPED IN AND SAID HELLO!!
Are you a photograpther?
How are you? I have to apologize for being a bad cousin-in-law. I've heard so many great things about you and it'd be great to get to know you better! Hope all is well cute girl and thanks for stopping in.